Are you a true animal lover with previous pet care experience? Relevant experience can include dog walking, pet sitting, volunteering in a shelter, or working at a doggy daycare, kennel, or veterinarian’s office.
The Perfect Candidate:
- Loves pets
- Is comfortable with dogs & cats, big & small
- Has a flexible schedule Monday through Friday, ideally between the hours of 11 AM and 3 PM
- Is looking for a hobby or some supplemental income
- Is looking for an extra $100 -$250 per week
- Is available to start immediately
- Ideally lives in: The above listed service areas.
The Perfect Candidate is Responsible for:
- The wellbeing and care of our client’s pets
- Delivering personalized service for each pet
- Managing the individual needs of our clients
- Provided excellent service, no exceptions!
The Perfect Candidate Must Be:
- A resident of Seattle. Please include the neighborhood in which you live
- A US citizen or have permission to work in the US.
- Prepared to make a commitment of at least 12 months
- Equipped with a cell phone and working home internet connection
Does this sound like you?
If you would like to get started, send an email to email@example.com with ‘Perfect Candidate’ in the subject line.
Please include the following in your email:
- Your full name, address, phone number & neighborhood in which you live
- A resume or letter detailing your experience with animals We want to hear about any/all pet experience even if it was for a neighbor/boss/friend
- Any other interesting information that you think sets you apart from the other candidates