Become A Dog Walker
Premier Pet Care Company
Belltown Dog Walker, Seattle’s premier pet care company, seeks dog walkers and pet sitters. You must be a true animal lover with previous pet care experience, ideally dog walking, pet sitting, volunteering in a shelter, or working at a doggy daycare, kennel, or veterinarian’s office. Because we pride ourselves on providing a high level of service to our clients, you must have excellent presentation and communication skills. Our assignments provide part-time work to supplement an existing income, not a full-time wage. Pet sitting can be a great supplemental income for the right people who would like to earn around $100-$250 a week.
Pet sitters and dog walkers are responsible for:
• The well being and overall care of our clients’ pets
• Managing clients’ needs and preferences with a commitment to providing a superior level of care
• Being free to work every day, from Monday through Friday between 11:00am and 4:00pm.
Please do not apply for the job if you cannot guarantee availability during those hours every day M-F.
Additional Candidate Requirements
Pet sitters and dog walkers must be:
• True animal lovers comfortable handling dogs of all sizes
• Resistant to inclement weather, including cold, snow, humidity, and rain
• A resident of Seattle. Please specify which neighborhood you live in on your application
• US citizens with a clean criminal record
• Available to start work immediately and make a long-term commitment of at least 12 months
• Equipped with a cell phone and working home internet connection
Submitting an Application
If you meet all the above requirements and would like to be considered for a position, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to the high volume of the applications we receive, we will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Your application should include:
• A resume detailing your experience with animals (we want to hear about any/all pet experience even if it was for a neighbor/boss/friend), copied and pasted into the body of your message (attachments will not be opened)
• Your phone number(s) and home address
• Desired location(s) for work
• Any other interesting information that you think sets you apart from the other candidates